Before sitting down for the first visit, we encourage you to download and complete our Financial Planning Guide. This provides the minimum necessary information, a snapshot, of your current investments and planning.
What to expect:
- Discovery: This first meeting is an in-depth conversation gauging your needs, wants, goals in conjunction with the data from the Financial Planning Guide.
- Analysis: The data gathered at the first meeting is analyzed to ascertain the viability of the current course and determine whether corrective measures should be taken.
- Education: This second meeting is where you will receive an explanation of the analysis and rationale for possible corrective strategies to help you better work toward your goals.
- Implementation: Execution of the agreed upon approach.
- Measurement: Ongoing oversight to quantify the value of the new course.
In 2003, we implemented a system, Client Connect, to make sure you are in constant contact with our firm. A combination of systematic account reviews, emails, phone calls, educational/informational newsletters, etc. are all designed to keep you connected to us.
To help maintain the best standards of service, meetings can be held at a location most convenient to you: our branch office, your home, place of business or other location of your choosing. Many times we’ve received feedback that it reminds our clients of a time when doctors made house calls. We may be old fashioned but our service is top-notch.