About the Firm
Seeing the bigger picture: With an extensive background in Estate and Retirement Income Planning combined with the depth of research available from resources such as LPL Financial, our objective is to help you organize your portfolio, simplify your life, plan for a productive retirement and leave a legacy. Whether you are approaching retirement or already there, needing help with trusts, partnerships or business accounts, charitable planning strategies or simply want to spend your last dollar on your last day, we can help. Plus, we coordinate our planning efforts with your trusted tax and legal professionals.
You worked hard to get where you are. Our goal is not only to help you grow and protect your assets but help honor your legacy for the next generation.
What makes us different:
- Independence: Our firm is fully independent which means our loyalty is exclusively to the client – not a parent company or a proprietary investment.
- A Teacher’s Heart: A teaching approach means that every effort is made to help clients understand the problem, understand the possible solutions and be knowledgeable about the path forward.
- Debt-Free: A debt-free practice and a debt-free advisor. We have made every effort to follow the solutions we promote with our clients. To that end, we have been debt-free since 2008. We also feel that being debt-free allows us to act in the best interest of our clients at all times.
- Making A Difference: The firm is charitably inclined with a minimum of 10% of gross revenues (that is income before expenses) being contributed annually to charities nationwide.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is one of the nation’s leading financial services companies and a publicly traded company under ticker symbol LPLA. The firm’s mission is rooted in the belief that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. LPL does not offer proprietary investment products or engage in investment banking activities; this means advisors affiliated with LPL are not pressured or influenced by LPL to sell its products. Thousands of financial advisors nationwide are able to rely on the firm’s tools and resources to help them provide financial guidance and recommendations to help meet their clients’ needs. For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.
* As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2021, based on total revenue.